Consultation workshop | Effective and coordinated communications
The final session in our programme of deep-dive discussions sees asmall group of peers explore the communication messages and pathways required at each stage of the proposed system changes, and the varied audiences that will need to be engaged in order for the new systems to be successful. With industry insight from SUEZ recycling and recovery UK experts, this two-hour, informal session enables open discussion of many key issues, including:
- Managing behaviour and behaviour change in light of the new system needs
- Communicating change effectively
- Performance dependency on behaviour and the critical points within the new system
- Consumer engagement and understanding
- Coordinating communications between multiple parties over an extensive period of transition.