Our equipment and systems can help you:
- Create a sustainable water supply and optimise your processes to increase re-use and reduce discharges.
- Reduce energy consumption and your environmental footprint with innovative membrane solutions.
- Improve uptime while reducing maintenance and costs.
- Treat challenging source water while helping you meet or exceed regulatory requirements.
- Treat and recover valuable products from waste streams.
- Better manage produced water.
SUEZ offers the most comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions and services available, helping our customers manage and optimize their water resources and process challenges across industries and municipalities.
Charles CampbellSales Director UK & Ireland - Chemical Monitoring & Solutions | SUEZ Water Technologies and Solutions
Ice pigging is a highly effective line-cleaning technique in which ice slurry is pushed through production pipelines to clean and clear away any remaining product or unwanted material left in the pipe. Integrated in the production process to maximise efficiency, ice pigging can significantly reduce the time and water used in flushing a pipework system. This non-destructive method is suited to a wide range of products in diverse industrial applications, and it can be adapted to maximise cleaning benefits through the sheer wall forces it generates within the pipe.