Design, engineering and project management
Our design and construction engineers provide expert support at every stage of your project – from planning, feasibility studies and design through building to commissioning and operating your water treatment facilities.
Our experience ensures that your new plant not only meets the expected technical performance levels, but also your planned return on investment.
SUEZ assembles an expert team to manage all stages of the plant design and construction process:
- Engineering, equipment specification and construction.
- Process design, procurement, site supervision and equipment assembly.
- Commissioning and start-up.
Our approach will also provide you with assurance in terms of:
- Health and safety, ergonomics and compliance.
- Performance, planning, reliability and integration into the environment.
- Capital and operating costs, and total cost of ownership.