Industrial operations and maintenance
Our hands-on experience of operating and maintaining water and wastewater systems is extensive and it covers all industrial sectors. Long-term partnerships with our customers allow us to apply the latest best practices and techniques to deliver safe, cost-effective operations and maintenance. By taking a holistic view of each industrial site, we can support you in achieving the operational objectives for your production facility and create maximum value.
Partnering with SUEZ offers various benefits:
- Our approach is flexible to adapt to your site’s needs and budget.
- Optimised operations ensure reliability.
- Improved cost-efficiency helps maintain your profitability.
- A safer working environment.
- Your team is free to concentrate on your core business.
The combination of technologies, processes and procedures is different at every site. At SUEZ, we design and plan our operations and maintenance activities to fit your set-up and budget. So our highly skilled team will slot seamlessly alongside your personnel – while working to make improvements in operational performance, efficiency, health, safety and environmental management.
With dedicated in-house expertise, and innovative solutions, we can give you the support you need, including:
- Risk management and computerised data management systems.
- UKAS-accredited laboratory analysis available 24/7.
- Expert technical support and advice.
- Dedicated in-house engineering and project delivery teams.
The improvements we make to industrial operations save our UK customers millions of pounds each year.
We have the expertise to design and implement an improvement plan that will enhance the performance, productivity, reliability and compliance of your facilities under our management, using tried and tested methodology.
We will agree key performance indicators to measure and evaluate our results, taking responsibility for your system’s performance.
Our team will always strive to:
- Have no accidents or incidents, and zero harm.
- Comply with environmental discharge consents.
- Optimise water costs through improved performance and best-in-class techniques.
- Maintain 100% plant uptime.
- Maintain 100% water quality.
- Minimise water use.
- Deliver safe, innovative and sustainable water solutions.
- Allow you to concentrate on your core business.
- Adopt an open and inclusive approach to get the best out of our customer partnerships.