Site infrastructure services
Our dedicated Site Services team manages, supervises and delivers water and wastewater infrastructure projects on an ad hoc basis or as part of a turnkey project. Projects range from refurbishing and installing pipework to civil enabling works – and from large complex industrial sites to isolated facilities.
Highly experienced, the team has a comprehensive skills set covering project management, site supervision, project delivery, maintenance and repair works for all aspects of the water cycle.
The Site Services team, which boasts an excellent safety record and the highest performance standards, will:
- Deploy qualified, skilled engineers to optimise your site’s water infrastructure.
- Install the best systems geared to the needs of your business.
- Maintain your assets to prolong service life and minimise downtime and maintenance costs.
Each project is planned, co-ordinated, monitored and managed from inception to commissioning, in line with any site constraints and to the correct procedures and processes including any CDM 2015 requirement.
Our comprehensive service covers:
- CDM-c Services.
- Health, safety, quality and environmental management.
- Work planning and productivity management.
- Permit control.
- Sub-contract management.
- Traffic management.
- Constructability reviews.
- Specialist activity support and risk management.
Our experienced team has worked in every sector, installing and refurbishing a wide range of equipment, such as: reverse osmosis, sand filters, boreholes, chemical tanks, resin exchanges and dosing systems.
Where appropriate, the project is overseen by a site supervisor. If necessary, excavations are dug by hand, particularly where site plans are not up-to-date and there is a risk of uncovering unknown cables or other services. We continuously cross-reference site plans with our findings, updating existing maps. Our ‘tidy work area’ policy helps ensure efficiency and minimise health and safety risks.
Our works include:
- Civil and site infrastructure services.
- Drainage installation and rehabilitation.
- Culvert waterways.
- Composite wrapping of pipework.
- Hydrant and manifold installation.
- Fire main and mains laying and refurbishment.
- Cooling water and town’s water leak sourcing and repairs.
- High-pressure system testing and commissioning services.
SUEZ Asset Care Services Overview
Credit: SUEZ - Water Technologies & Solutions