Laboratory testing and analysis
Our UKAS-accredited Water Sciences Laboratory is dedicated to analysis and research in industrial water, wastewater and sludge.
We partner with our industrial customers, helping them overcome their daily challenges through:
- Access to extensive laboratory services via a single source.
- Routine analysis or tailored, specialised sampling and testing.
- Fast, accurate results based on ISO- and UKAS-accredited methods.
SUEZ - Water Sciences Laboratory UK
Credit: Purite Water Purification
Our testing methods are based on national and international standards. We are UKAS-accredited to ISO 17025:2005, while our management systems are independently certified to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001: 2007.
With our laboratory, results are more than a report. Using our customised data tracking service, we can implement environmental monitoring regimes from sampling through to specialist review. This service enables pro-active management through statistical process control, and displays visual progress against set targets and trends. Our approach is designed to improve and optimise the overall effectiveness of our water and wastewater systems.
As well as routine testing, we provide a range of innovative laboratory solutions, tailored to your needs:
- Flow and load surveys and benchmarking.
- Microscopy and health checks.
- Membrane / reverse-osmosis autopsy and condition assessment.
- Water and wastewater treatment plant studies.
- Chemical dosing optimisation.
- Investigative and bespoke analytical services and data tracking.
- Pilot testing on a laboratory scale such as anaerobic digestion, aerobic digestion, and dissolved air flotation (DAF).
Mechanical, operational and chemical components all contribute to overall plant or asset performance. To achieve optimisation, changes in flow, load and composition need to be closely monitored and managed.
We can help you achieve this by benchmarking current performance against that predicted in the original design, and identify process changes that may impact quality and compliance.
Having identified the exact issues that affect your plant, we can then detail the most efficient, cost-effective solutions.