Water purification system maintenance
Our 24/7 service cover ensures that, in the unlikely event of a problem, a locally based qualified engineer will provide you with swift assistance and support.
Your protection is comprehensive: water quality and continuity of supply are assured, system specification is maintained, breakdowns are pre-empted or minimised, and, ultimately, system life is extended. SUEZ will:
- Maintain your systems with flexible servicing and support.
- Upgrade your new systems under our special deal.
- Exchange your water purification cylinders.
Our service offer extends product life and reduces costs by providing a number of added benefits, including:
- An annual visit to review and service the system.
- Unlimited breakdown call-outs.
- All labour and travel costs.
- All non-consumable parts.
- Carbon media quality checks.
- Softener resin quality checks.
- Carbon media replacement.
- Softener resin replacement.
- RO membrane quality checks.
- RO membrane replacement.
- Filter changes.
- Disinfection of RO.
- Disinfection of ring mains.
You can reduce the cost of your purified water with our exchange service for cylinders. Simply purchase the required cylinder for your purified water needs. When the cylinder is exhausted, fax or e-mail your purchase order or pre-paid voucher to SUEZ.
Our carrier will then collect your used cylinder and return it to us. We then regenerate your cylinder and return it to you. The whole process takes approximately seven working days – or less, using our gold service, at an additional cost.
If you cannot be without a cylinder during the exchange process, we recommend a stand-by cylinder to minimise downtime.
All models have been designed for ease of use with:
- Colour-coded cylinder heads for easy identification.
- A quick and easy release system, making cylinder connection simple.
- Transit plugs to ensure that ports are kept clean and there is no spillage during transport.
- Air bleed valves to purge cylinders prior to use.
- High-efficiency internal pipework for maximum capacity.
For more information, please click the button below to download our water purification cylinders and accessories brochure: