Your use of this website is strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions of use.
What are cookies, and what are they for?
A cookie is information stored on your hard disk by the server of the website that you are visiting. It contains several data:
- the name of the server that sent it;
- an identifier in the form of a unique number;
- possibly, an expiry date.
Cookies help to improve the website browsing experience. They are kept by SUEZ for 13 months.
Types of cookies used on our Website
The Website sends a certain number of cookies to enable us to:
- draw up traffic and usage statistics and volumes for the various components of the Website (sections and content visited, browsing path) to enable us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- adapt the Website presentation to the display preferences of your system (language, display resolution, operating system used etc.) during visits to our Website, according to the display or reading hardware and software in your system;
- implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log on again to access content or a service after a given period of time.
The cookies we use
|Cookie name||Cookie description|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Sitecore session management|
|TS01cb58f2||Sitecore session management|
|suez#lang||Management of the Website display language|
|PUBLICATION_QUERY||Improvement of Website browsing|
|_lfuuid||Tracking of visitor behavior on the Website|
|SC_ANALYTICS_GLOBAL_COOKIE||Sitecore analytics tracker|
The Website also uses Google Tag Management (GTM) to manage statistics
How to change your cookie settings
You can block the cookies on all websites that you visit.
NB: deleting cookies will delete the settings saved for websites you have visited.
The method of disabling cookies varies depending on the browser:
- For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
- For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies,
- For Edge™: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies,
- For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=fr_CA
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
For all other browsers, please consult directly the cookie management help pages available on the internet.
SUEZ (including SUEZ’s Group Companies) do not accept liability for any losses or damages, whether direct indirect or consequential, that you may suffer as a result of your use of this website, including lost profits (even if SUEZ and its Group Companies are advised of the possibility thereof) arising in any way from, including but not limited to:
- any defects, viruses and any other malfunctions caused to any equipment and other software in connection with access or use of this website;
- the information provided on or via this website;
- the interception, modification or misuse of information transmitted to SUEZ or transmitted to you;
- the functioning or non-availability of this website;
- the misuse of this website;
- the loss of data;
- downloading or use of any software made available by this website;
- or claims of third parties in connection with the use of this website.
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of SUEZ or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
From time to time, SUEZ may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
SUEZ will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions through your use of our site. When a breach of these Terms and Conditions has occurred, SUEZ may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with our Content Standards set out below constitutes a material breach of these Terms and Conditions, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
SUEZ (including SUEZ’s Group Companies) excludes liability for actions brought against it in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions. The responses described in these Terms and Conditions are not limited, and SUEZ may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to SUEZ’s site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify SUEZ for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to SUEZ’s site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. SUEZ also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
SUEZ will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
SUEZ has the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out below.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms and conditions govern your use of this website.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible to take notice of any changes we make as they are legally binding on you.
This web site and its terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions of use shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
* “Group Companies” means SUEZ’s holding company and subsidiaries of it or its holding company as such expressions are defined in Section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.