Business food waste: Reasons to collect it
Could you reduce your business waste costs? Join commercial waste expert, Josh Woodhouse, as he explores how your food waste might be costing you money, and shares practical tips, experience and industry insight to help you reduce your bills.
- Insightful – how much food waste is really costing businesses like yours
- Conscious – your customer preferences are changing
- Compliant – legislation changes affecting your business explained
- Trusted – tried and tested solutions and success stories to help your business
- Simple – tailored waste management advice for your business through live Q&A
Josh started his career in the recycling and waste management industry over 10 years ago working for his family business which offered secure shredding services, alongside fibre procurement and other recycled commodity trading activities, all whilst studying at Teesside University. Having started his career on the factory floor, Josh’s hard work and passion for the industry has seen him enjoy a successful career, and undertake additional commercial responsibility with positions of Operations Manager and Regional Business Development Manager. Having joined SUEZ recycling and recovery UK in 2020, Josh has worked closely with customers to ensure that their waste services are proving efficient and effective by applying his decades of experience and relying on his trusted network of colleagues across the country.
- Watch the recording